Welcome to VF1000R.com

Introductions and general telling of two wheeled tales.

Moderator: VF1000R

32 posts Page 1 of 3
VF1000R

Hello all

I would just like to say G'day and welcome you to VF1000R.com.

Feel free to have a good look around, browse through the Photo Gallery, you can even add your own pics if your a member, so be sure to join, it's free and easy.

The VF1000R Community Forums have been set up to hopefully grow into a great source of information to those that have an interest in the Honda VF100R.

Enjoy!
Last edited by VF1000R on Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
fastphilly

Thanks for the website! Hopefully this site will help me in my current project. Look forward to chatting with you all.
VF1000R

Welcome to VF1000R.com Fastphilly!

Looking forward to hearing about your project, you can even start an album in the Gallery and keep everyone updated with your progress if you like.

Best of luck!
Carmalettakaye

HELP. I am in need of finding parts for my husbands 1986 VF1000R. The first part is the plastic that holds the seat. Any suggestions? I want it to be a surprise and want to do it asap. Thanks for your help and time.
VF1000R

Hi Carmalettakaye and welcome to VF1000R.com

For the best results with wanted requests, please place them in a new thread in the Wanted forum.

Best of luck in your search :)
tireland

I just purchased a very abused VF1000R. It has been droped and has a lot of cosmetic parts that need to be repaired or replaced. As this is my first VF I will be need needing technical info and info on proper documentation on restoring it. I look forward to being a member of this growing website. I will post pictures as soon as I figure out how.
VF1000R

Hello and welcome to VF1000R.com Tireland

Looking forward to seeing some pics of your VF1000R and the restoration process, as for posting the pics in our or your own album, just log in and pay a visit to the Photo Gallery and you will see the link in the menu, top left and you can upload your photo's. :D

Enjoy!
fastphilly

What's up tireland! I am in the same boat you are but probably further along. I have posted pics of my bike on here to show my progress. Wish I had put pictures of all the cracks in the fiberglass before I fixed them, but alas I did not. Wish you all the luck in the your new project & keep us posted. Welcome to the site!
trikedude

after saving a avatar it doesnt appear to want to stay with my profile
ClassicRider

G'day trikedude, give the avatar another go as I was having the same problem, it's workin now!
Slabsurfer

I just wanted to drop in and say hello.

I'm that "anon" on this thread (See Here) that's looking to buy an '85 on the cheap.

The seller really wants it out of his garage, and asked for far less than he'd originally asked. I told him to get the title straightened-out with the State of Missouri, and I'd hand him the cash.

Let's keep our fingers crossed!

B
cbxtacy

Cool site. My names George and I have a '86 VF1000R. It's all original down to the turn signals and pipes. Low mileage (52,000+), and I ride the s**t out of it.
slippery

Hi George, welcome aboard, you and I have something in common, we both visit another site. Here's a clue!
cbxtacy

Ah, so we both have good taste in motorcycles. Did you hear us colonists are sending the foreigners back home? Starting with Larry B? He causes way too much trouble over here. Wasting all that carbon fibre that's needed for the space shuttle on foreign made motorcycles. :roll: Do you have a nice, small-block chevy engine burning alcohol and making about 600+ horsepower I can borrow for a while Pete? I promise not to abuse it.
slippery

Hey George, we don't want him, we can't afford his pension!. Sorry right out of 600+ bhp Chevy's at the moment, might be able to fit you up with a Reliant Regal if you can cope with the power :lol:
Keep on trucking.
Cheers. Pete.
32 posts Page 1 of 3